Vision, Mission & Objective
- To provide good, efficient and excellent legal services.
- Providing efficient and proficient legal advice to the Ministry.
- To advise the Ministry on the law, in accordance with the provisions under the federal costitution;
- To draft laws and regulations for the Ministry;
- To handle Habeas Corpus applications in court;
- To represent the ministry in all civil cases relating to the ministry's line of work;
- To peruse all legal documents to be signed by the Minister;
- To attend to parliamentary hearings when instructed by the AG Chambers, the Minister or the Deputy Minister;
- To give talks on the law relating to the Ministry's line of work.