- Perform secretariat in setting the date of the Conference Board of Parole and any requirements for the conference.
- Check and make sure dosir- dossiers to be submitted for the consideration of the Board of Parole.
- Inform the Parole Board's decision to the Prison Headquarters Malaysia and institutions.
- Provide any additional information to be submitted to the Parole Board.
- Store information and data- data that residents were given clearance.
- Responsible for administrative affairs, financial services and Parole Board Office including providing facilities to the Parole Board.
- Budgeting management for the Office of the Parole Board.
- Meets regularly to review, investigate and make a decision to order the release of inmates on parole.
- Parole release inmates in order to live a more advantageous after examining and satisfied with any application submitted for consideration.
- Set the release date for the Orders Parole residents.
- Parole Order issued to eligible residents were released on parole order.
- Cancel and suspend the Order of Parole issued at any time.